Cornwall Gymnastics Membership (CGC) is searching for an skilled and expert WAG Aggressive Coach to be part of and lead our rising and impressive workforce of fantastic coaches. We’re interested by energetic and enthusiastic candidates searching for a full-time place; nevertheless, part-time could also be thought-about.
525 Boundary Highway, Cornwall, Ontario
CGC is situated within the Metropolis of Cornwall in Japanese Ontario. The Metropolis of Cornwall has a singular geographic location on the convergence of the Ontario, Quebec, and New York State borders. It shares its southern border with the Mohawk Nation of Akwesasne. The Metropolis is located alongside the St. Lawrence River and Freeway 401 and is simply an hour’s drive from Montreal and Ottawa. The Metropolis’s location on the St. Lawrence River and its quite a few parks and recreation services makes the Metropolis a wonderful place to reside.
The Cornwall Gymnastics Membership is a longtime gymnastics membership working for over 30 years. Our facility gives 18’900 sq toes of house for our leisure and aggressive programming. CGC is a non-profit group run by a Board of Administrators elected by the members on the Annual Basic Assembly. CGC gives year-round programming for gymnasts, together with camps, drop-ins, competitions, and group occasions. CGC has a variety of programming accessible for each aggressive and leisure ranges. CGC is devoted to offering the group with the chance to discover and embrace the game of gymnastics in a secure, enjoyable, and constructive surroundings and to develop sturdy, assured and resilient athletes by way of high quality teaching and programming.
This place requires the candidate to turn into a key contact for purchasers and volunteers to supply correct, up-to-date details about CGC programming. The candidate would work intently with different CGC workers (administrative, monetary and volunteers) to register gymnasts into Membership applications (recreation and aggressive), set up particular occasions and competitions all year long.
The first necessities for this place embrace:
- Potential to work and collaborate in a workforce surroundings.
- Potential to comply with instructions and implement methods set forth by the Board of Administrators.
- Outgoing persona with sturdy customer support abilities.
- Reliability and an expert method.
- Teaching expertise 3 to five years WAG particular
- Administrative expertise 2 years.
- A robust work ethic with consideration to element.
- NCCP Degree 2/Competitors 1 WAG certification or equal.
- Expertise teaching ranges 3-9—?provincial coaching
- Good organizational and communication abilities.
- Wonderful Management abilities
- Susceptible Sector Police Background verify.
- First Help (prepared to acquire).
- NCCP Degree 3/Competitors 2 and bilingualism are thought-about an asset.
The first duties for this place embrace:
- Plan, implement and handle the registration of aggressive applications, recreation applications, camps, and drop-ins.
- Plan, implement and handle Membership particular occasions.
- Handle membership tools and uniforms and carry out any needed administration capabilities for gymnasts and coaches, together with scheduling of workers, completion of membership and competitors registrations, journey preparations and qualification and certification updates.
- Attend competitions
- Help with CGC fundraising initiatives.
- Variable with a requirement to work evenings and weekends. Roughly 35-40 hours per week.
- Commensurate with expertise.
- The power to supply a minimal of two references.
All candidates can ship a canopy letter and resume to the Board of Administrators (consideration Tracy Bradley) at email@example.com. Solely eligible candidates will probably be contacted for an interview.