Breakdown of Rocket’s overview rating
- Affordability: 14.75/15
- Availability: 14/15
- Borrower expertise: 10/10
Professionals and cons
- Low down fee requirement (as little as 3 p.c down)
- Customer support relating to new loans out there seven days every week through telephone or chat
- No brick-and-mortar areas
- Doesn’t provide USDA loans, residence fairness traces of credit score (HELOCs) or residence fairness loans
- Restricted details about lender charges out there on-line
Debtors seeking to simply evaluate charges, study extra in regards to the mortgage course of and apply for a mortgage, all on-line.
Quicken Loans has an A+ score from the Higher Enterprise Bureau and Rocket Mortgage has a 3.8 score out of 5 stars from Trustpilot. Quicken Loans has acquired the best buyer satisfaction rating from J.D. Energy for 11 consecutive years for mortgage origination, and for seven consecutive years for mortgage servicing.
Refinancing with Rocket Mortgage
After creating an account, you possibly can apply for a refinance by means of the Rocket Mortgage web site or app. As of July 2021, Rocket Mortgage’s refinance charges have been barely greater than the nationwide common for 30- and 15-year fixed-rate loans.
To find out a mortgage lender’s SimpleScore, The Easy Greenback’s editorial workforce charges lenders on a scale of 1 to 5 stars primarily based on quite a lot of elements regarding the lender’s services and products. The Easy Greenback’s companions compensate us, however our opinions are our personal, and accomplice relationships don’t affect our opinions. Right here is our full methodology.