Lynnette Khalfani-Cox—The Cash Coach—is a finance professional, writer, and tv and radio character. She is an award-winning monetary information journalist and former Wall Road Journal reporter for CNBC. Lynnette has been featured in lots of publications, together with USA Put up Immediately, The Washington Put up, and The New York Instances. She is a daily visitor on CNN, Fox Enterprise, and MSNBC. She can also be the writer of the best-selling guide, Zero Debt: The Final Information to Monetary Freedom, which shares her story of liberating herself from debt and turning her monetary life round.
Immediately, Lynnette shares her journey and what led her to grow to be The Cash Coach. She clarifies the private and enterprise tax deadlines and identifies probably the most important tax adjustments for this yr. She reveals frequent errors individuals make when submitting their enterprise taxes and cut back your 2022 tax invoice. Lynnette additionally explains whether or not you must do your individual taxes, the perfect makes use of for a tax refund, and resolve tax points with the IRS.
“One large mistake isn’t claiming sufficient. Particularly as enterprise homeowners, we must always attempt to take each authorized deduction that we’re entitled.” – Lynnette Khalfani-Cox
Take heed to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Lynnette grew to become The Cash Coach
- Readability on private and enterprise tax deadlines
- The largest adjustments in taxes for 2022
- Widespread errors enterprise homeowners make when submitting their taxes
- Planning for this yr to cut back your tax invoice for 2022
- Whether or not you must do your individual taxes
- The perfect methods to make use of your tax refund
- What to do you probably have a tax discrepancy with the IRS
Sources Talked about:
Join with Lynnette Khalfani-Cox:
Wish to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!