Nikita Ignatyev competes this spring at Russian Championships. Image courtesy RGF
– The crew is on the ultimate phases of preparation, present process management competitions. Coaching is superb, he’s glad with the gymnasts and their routines (elsewhere, Kuksenkov says the lads have upgrades to indicate, his on excessive bar and pommels). http://m.rsport.ru/artist_gym/20140508/744508287.html
– Their crew is in ‘excellent working situation’, and dealing to peak for competitors on the finish of Might – in time for Euros. His solely slight fear is Ablyazin’s second vault – however there’ll at all times be these worries if you need to win medals. ‘We are able to solely hope for the perfect’.
– ‘Probably the most harmful rivals – the UK, Germany, France, Ukraine and Romania.’
– ‘We need to win medals. However we perceive that our rivals are very robust, don’t stand nonetheless, and are creating and complicating their programmes, bettering objects and so forth. Subsequently to foretell successful medals on the European Championships may be very tough.’
– ‘There was a interval when totally different opponents thought of it an honour to beat a Russian. … Our process is to coach effectively, get able to attempt to beat our rivals. That is all!’
– Choice for the World Championships will probably be made on the premise of the outcomes of the Russia Cup. He hopes there will probably be some new names on the roster, mentioning specifically 19 yr previous Vlad Polyashov from Cheboksary, who’s reserve for the Euros crew (eighth throughout in Russian Champs, competed in pommel horse and parallel bars finals, coached by A Vassiliev).
– The athletes competing listed here are the inspiration of the Olympic crew, as we’re mid Olympic cycle. They need members of the youth crew to now come ahead and start to organize for the Olympics, hoping to rise to the senior crew. Robust competitors at all times results in good outcomes.